Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Travel||140 mm front | 120 mm rear|
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 29" GRIP2 140 mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float X|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|Shifter||SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1275 10-52t|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle DUB 32t|
|Brakes||SRAM Guide RE|
|Rotors||Hayes D-Series 6-bolt - 180mm Front | Hayes D-Series 6-bolt - 180mm Rear|
|Seatpost||Fox Transfer Series 125 mm (XS), 150 mm (SM), 175 mm (MD), 200 mm (LG, XL)|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Team Low Rise Aluminum - 780 mm|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Volt Pro (Medium Width)|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss XM1900 w/ DT Swiss 370 hub 30mm - 29" 15x110|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss XM1900 w/ DT Swiss 370 hub & 36t Star Ratchet 30mm - 29" 12x157|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Dissector 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO, MAXXTERRA|
|Sizes||XS, S, M, L, XL|
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Evolution of a Classic
This latest iteration of the Trail 429 is evidence of our constant quest for peak performance. We’ve broadened its capabilities without sacrificing its legendary sharpness: slackening the head angle just enough, increasing the reach, and introducing a flip-chip to allow fine tuning of the geometry toward either the rowdy or racy ends of the spectrum.
Is it possible for a bike to both razor sharp and butter smooth? Yes. The Trail 429 is proof. In order to wring every drop of potential out of 120mm, we've reworked the already stellar dw-link suspension to provide a more bottomless feel and allow for a greater range of tunability. The Trail 429 combines rocket ship pedaling performance with a plushness that genuinely feels like more travel than the numbers indicate.
"The new Pivot Trail 429 defies categorization, and smashes KOMs. Mixing the progressive geometry and handling of longer travel all-mountain sleds with the responsiveness and speed of dedicated race rigs ushers in a new breed of hyper-capable trail bike."
- Refined geometry exemplifies the pinnacle of modern race-to-trail performance
- New, more progressive dw-link™ prioritizes pedaling efficiency yet still rewards riders with plush, controlled travel
- 120mm rear suspension travel featuring a vertically trunnion mounted high-volume air shock delivers unprecedented comfort and tunability
- Flip chip adjustability allows riders to tailor geometry for either spirited all-around handling or a more progressive and rowdy demeanor
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot's easy to service and ultra-quiet Pivot Cable Port System
- Fits riders between 4'10" and 6'7" with X-Small to X-Large size offerings
- Pivot's full carbon frame features size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4'11" to 6'7" has a bike that feels and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
GEOMETRY & SIZING
*All measurements in cm
|Seat Tube Angle (eff)||75°||75°||75°||75°||75°|
|Seat Tube Angle (eff)||75.5°||75.5°||75.5°||75.5°||75.5°|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2024 Pivot Trail 429 Ride Like a Pro X01 Enduro 29"