Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Weight||585 g | 20.7 oz|
|Frame Material||7075 Aluminum|
|Best Use||Mountaineering | High Altitude|
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
The lightest 12-point strap-on crampons in the world! Perfect for glacier travel and general mountaineering. Thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses wrap around nearly any hiking and classic mountaineering boots and are secured by strong nylon straps and metal buckles. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed – not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the entire platform significantly increasing the strength of the crampon.
- For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings.
- While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Universal bindings fit most mountaineering and hiking boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
Wondering how much it’ll cost to ship your super sweet gear that is probably really heavy or an awkward shape? See our “Shipping & Handling Costs.”
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review CAMP XLC 490 Universal Boot Crampons Green