Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Travel||142mm Rear/160 Front|
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 29", 44mm offset, GRIP2 - 160mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory FLOATX|
|Headset||Pivot Precision Sealed Cartridge|
|Shifter||Shimano XT M8100 ISPEC EV 12-Speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR M9100 SGS 12-Speed S|
|Cassette||Shimano XT M8100 10-51t|
|Chain||Shimano CN-M8100 12-Speed|
|Crankset||Race Face Æffect R|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 4-piston|
|Rotors||Shimano XT CenterLock (203/180mm)|
|Seatpost||Fox Factory Transfer 125mm (XS), 150mm (SM), 175mm (MD-XL)|
|Handlebar||Phoenix Team Low Rise Carbon - 760mm (XS), 780mm (SM-LG), 800mm (XL)|
|Stem||Phoenix Team Enduro/Trail|
|Grips||Phoenix Factory Lock-On|
|Saddle||Phoenix WTB Pro High Tail Trail (XS, SM), Phoenix WTB Pro Vigo (MD-XL)|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss XM1700 30mm (Hub: DT Swiss 350 15x110)|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss XM1700 30mm (Hub: DT Swiss 350 12x157 w/ 36t Star Ratchet )|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHF 29" x 2.5" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHRII 29" x 2.4" WT, TR, 3C, EXO+, MAXXTERRA|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
"Pretty sweet versatile bike, blasts up the mountain, and then very capable on the descent, corners extremely well."
--Patrick, The BackCountry Manager
"If you want to buy one bike that does everything, this is the bike for you; it jumps, it bumps, it pumps, it flows, it shows, that Pivot knows how it goes when it comes to bikes."
--Seth, The BackCountry Bike Mechanic
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- Ultra-Light Hollow Core Carbon Frame.
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric air shock.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 Grip2.
- Flip Chip for on-trail geometry customization.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling.
- Hassle free full internal routing with Pivot cable port system.
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+″ and 27.5″ rear/29″ front (mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the Flip chip’s adjustable geometry feature.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on all sizes.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
GEOMETRY & SIZING
Don't forget your pedals!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2023 Pivot Switchblade 29" Pro XT/XTR